Corset woes

Jun. 8th, 2010 09:00 pm
anielmom: (Default)
[personal profile] anielmom
Just when I thought I could move onto the finishing, I discover a couple.of things that need fixing. I just want to get out of the underwear stage already!


With the help of [livejournal.com profile] hruggles, I got all laced in. I was not a happy camper! (not that I ever am, I hate camping) I had absolutely no cleavage, and no support. After mulling the problem around a bit, I decided my busk was an inch too long. So, I did what any frugal costumer would do, I cut it down. From the top, as that's where the problem was. I don't have a before, but here's the after:

This fixed a lot of the problem, but there is still this.to deal with:

Still too big up top. To deal with this, I plan on taking the side front seams in by an inch on each side, graduating down to nothing at the waist. I think this will move that seam over to provide better support....I hope.
So, I've already got the bone channels unpicked, just need to re-seam and see how it goes.




Posted via LjBeetle
From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

If you are unable to use this captcha for any reason, please contact us by email at support@dreamwidth.org


 
Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

Profile

anielmom: (Default)
anielmom

August 2010

S M T W T F S
1 234 567
89 1011121314
15161718192021
2223 2425262728
29 3031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios