Is there a reset button?
Sep. 9th, 2008 05:19 pmThank you guys for your words of support, they really do mean a lot. I wish I had time to thank you each personally.
It's been 8 days, and E is still sick. We are going to have blood work done tomorrow, and hope they can tell us something.
As if E being sick and the death of my uncle were not enough, my mother in-law had to have emergency surgery to remove 3 feet of her small intestine late Sunday night. This is especially bad, because her large one was removed years ago. We aren't even allowed to go see her because she's in ICU and we have some unknown illness floating around our house.
If anything else goes wrong, I'm gonna scream!
It's been 8 days, and E is still sick. We are going to have blood work done tomorrow, and hope they can tell us something.
As if E being sick and the death of my uncle were not enough, my mother in-law had to have emergency surgery to remove 3 feet of her small intestine late Sunday night. This is especially bad, because her large one was removed years ago. We aren't even allowed to go see her because she's in ICU and we have some unknown illness floating around our house.
If anything else goes wrong, I'm gonna scream!